Google+ Tips!

Snow stormGoogle+ and the Hangouts are an effective tool for communicating across the agency (or across the office).  As I wait for the next major snow storm, it is nice to know that I don’t have to worry about traveling on Friday, as my group is planning on using Google+ Hangouts to hold our meeting.

Now that many of you have already created a Google+ account, I did a little tutorial on some of the other features of Google+, such as how to edit your circles and how to share a post with a group of people or one other person.  Which is especially helpful if you wanted to share a blog post or website with a group of people and discuss the post.

Also, a great place for help is our own AEA 267 Website, under Technology Integration, then Google Apps.   If you have a request for a specific tutorial, please let me know and I would be more than happy to post it here, as well as on the site.

If you have any questions about your Google account or need some help with a problem, please feel free to contact me or one of the other Google trainers.

Kay Schmalen
kschmalen@aea267.k12.ia.us

Brian Unruh
bunruh@aea267.k12.ia.us

Clair Judas
cjudas@aea267.k12.ia.us

Dave Schaefer
dschaefer@aea267.k12.ia.us

Jon Kruse
jkruse@aea267.k12.ia.us

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared.