Today’s entry was written by fellow AEA 267 Google trainer, Clair Judas (email@example.com) He offers some helpful tips on how to use the search operator is:hidden. Enjoy and happy Googling!
• Open the file you want to use.
• If you want to change some of those files so they show in Home again…
• When you are done, Clear the search by clicking on “Clear search” above the list of found files…
• All of your files will now show in the Google documents list.
• And… when you click on the Home directory, you will be able to see all of your files (with the exception of any you left ‘hidden’).