Logging into GoogleApps

Hope everyone is having a great summer! Printed off my boys’ school registration information yesterday, needless to say, they weren’t too excited about that. 🙂 But, as the summer winds down, and everyone starts to return to (or if you never left) work, you may receive an email saying that someone has shared a GoogleDoc with you. Usually something that looks like this…

If you click on the link provided, (and you are not logged into your Google account), you will get a screen that looks like this…

From this screen you only need to enter your username, the portion of your email address before the “@” symbol, which in my case is kschmalen.  If you try to enter your entire email address (kschmalen@aea267.k12.ia.us) you will get an error message.

Input your password and you should be good to go!  If you are having problems with you password, please contact myself (kschmalen@aea267.k12.ia.us) or Steve Hauser at shauser@aea267.k12.ia or by phone at 319-268-7637.  We would be more than happy to help!

4 Comments

1. Jackie wrote:

Your posts are very beneficial to my continued learning…thanks!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 10:16 am | Permalink
  2. kschmalen wrote:

I’m so glad to hear that! If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Tuesday, July 26, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Permalink
  3. Julie wrote:

How have I lived without this app? It is amazing! Thanks for your fantastic teaching skills…

Friday, July 29, 2011 at 11:49 am | Permalink
  4. Kay Schmalen wrote:

LOL! Kind of like that what did we do without cell phones? Just yesterday, I forgot my powercord in Cedar Falls, but because all my documents that I needed were on Google, it wasn’t an issue. I just used our other computer.

Friday, July 29, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Permalink

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared.